When responding to comments or postings, each post will follow these guidelines:
- When posting, controversial or potentially inflammatory subjects are not allowed.
- The tone of all comment will be respectful and informative, never condescending or “loud.”
- All comments will be in sentence case format.
- Personal attacks, online fights and hostile communications will not be tolerated.
- All correspondences will be written reasonably, factually, and with good humor, understanding and crediting the other person’s point of view, while also avoiding any communications that could result in personal, professional or credibility attacks.
- Never disclose proprietary or confidential information.
Failure to comply with the above regulations will result in comment removal.